Mar 18, 2008

Four Married Guys

Four married guys go golfing. During the 4th hole the following

conversation took place:

First Guy: You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out

golfing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every

room in the house next weekend.


Second Guy: That’s nothing, I had to promise my wife that I will build

her a new deck for the pool.


Third Guy: Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I

will remodel the kitchen for her.


They continue to play the hole when they realized that the fourth guy has

not said a word. So they ask him, You haven’t said anything about what

you had to do to be able to come golfing this weekend. What’s the deal?


Fourth Guy: I just set my alarm for 5:30a.m., When it goes off, I shut

off my alarm, give the wife a budge and say, ‘Golf Course or Intercourse?’

So she says, Wear your sweater.



Source : Funny Jokes

1 comments:

Neoslinger said...

LOL - If I am the woman I rather to choose the goaf course. :D

Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation