Mar 15, 2008

Love Messages

My sweetheart, All I want to say for you this day is that I’ll always love you. You’re my soul mate. Your kisses are better than everything. You fill me up with love. I want to be with you forever and ever! stay in my heart and I’ll always love you.

Kisses and hugs .


After so many years of life’s loving you and the tragedies we have shared, I LOVE YOU. I hope to give you reasons to live for tomorrow and forever, I LOVE YOU. This is for the phone calls we make every day and night just to say, I LOVE YOU.On this day we exchange candy and flowers but I would like to exchange I LOVE YOU’S FOREVER. You are my Valentine every day not just on the 14th of the second month of each year.


Roses are red, violets are purple & honey is sweet.

You are nice, cute, handsome and a kind person to chat on always. Hope you like this. Wish you a nice and Happy Valentines Day. I’ll only think about you on this special occasion of love.


You don’t know how you make me feel each time I see you online or offline. I wait for only you all day. You are always in my mind and heart. I feel your presence with me though we are too far away from each other. We came so close to each other in such a short time, I truly think we must have known each other in another lifetime. You have shared your soul to me & I have shared mine with you. While writing this I have so much emotions inside me that I feel like crying because I miss you so much. I feel so happy and complete even in our silences. I feel I am connected to you through my soul. Your caring attitude,thoughtfulness & sweet personality has captured my heart and for that I am so grateful to you. All I know is wherever life takes us I hope you’ll always know how much I thank GODfor bringing you into my life.

Hugz forever


When I need friend, you are here with me.

When I need help, you are here with me.

When I need someone who care, you are here with me.

When I need someone who love, you are here with me.

When I need someone who’s special, you are here with me.

I miss you so much..

I love you so much..


I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;

I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean;

I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best luv ever!


3 - 2 = one heart praying 4 you

1 + 1= two eyes looking for you

3+2= five senses missing you.

4+3= seven days in a week i desire you.

7+5= 12months asking god to bless you


Wen things go wrong…

Wen sadness fills ur heart…

wen tears flow in ur eyes…

always remember 3 things

1) I’m with u…

2) Still with u…

3) Will ALWAYS b with u…


If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..

If Your askin if I’ll Leave U the answer is Never..

If Your askin what I value the Answer is U..

if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.


When i look at you,

I cannot deny there is God,

because only God could have created some one

as wonderful n beautiful as you.


Happy Valentines Day!

Or should I say talentines again, I don’t know!! I just want you to know that you make me feel like it’s Valentines Day 365 days a year. The presents are just for fun. Past 3 years have been great. I hope we have many more to come. I want you to always be my Valentine, today and forever. I love you more than anything.


I love you, 100 times.

I miss you 2,000 times .

I want to be with you always and forever!!

I love you 1 in a million times of each day.

I want to make you mine.

I love you for you and only.

I mean every word!

I think about you more and more every 24hrs and 7days a week.

My heart bleeds for you .

My tears fall for you cause I’m lonely.

Many times I think of the day that you say those 4 words .

In the days that you are away it’s how many times I say I LOVE YOU AND TRULY WANT U.

I miss you even 365 days of the year.

Sweetie just know that I really, truly & madly love you.

COME HOME SOON.

Love


Wish you a very Happy Valentine’s Day. This message is to let you know that you are thought of always. May God give you everything you wish for. My heart will pray for you, for your happiness wherever you are.


Happy Valentine’s Day!!

You are the only one person I want to be with for rest of my life. You are the love of my life. I’ll be yours 4ever.I Luv you.


Each day your smile becomes my morning star,

I look at you & then my feelings shine,

From you I learn far more than words or numbers,

You’re the book that someday will be mine.

You’re the one whose love my love of learning,


Will one day trace in its ancestral line,

For all the ways you help me grow towards beauty,

I ask you please to by my valentine.

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY-2008


I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart, so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.


You are the world to me. U make my life totally complete. They say that absence from those whom we love is worse than death, but I feel that in absence we realize how strong our love is. I feel so complete with you and as you have always told me that ‘if our love is true, God will surely show us the way’. I love you with every beat of my heart. Happy Valentines Day!!!


My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!


If I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so I could wrap my wings around you and embrace you whenever you feel alone.


Roses are red, Violets are blue

Sugar is sweet and so are you!

But the roses have wilted and the Violets are dead.

The sugar bowl is empty and so is your head!

LOL. I love you.


Whenever I miss You, Stars fall down from the sky.

So any day if you find the sky empty, don’t blame me!

It’s all your fault; You made me miss you so much!


Don’t wait until it’s too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they’re gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won’t hear you anymore.


Love isn’t a decision, it’s a feeling. If we could decide whom to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.


I wanna let you know that I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are the best thing ever happened in my life. No matter what happens in future. I’ll always be with you. Luv you madly.

Your sweetheart.


Valentines Day

0 comments: